Multiple mysteries solved, for the price of one. On Sunday, when Kylie Jenner made the surprise reveal that she'd given birth to a baby girl, she also introduced her sister Kim Kardashian West's infant daughter, Chicago, to the world.
The 20-year-old lip-kit mogul provided fans with a note that explained why she'd kept her baby with Travis Scott under wraps, and provided everyone with a mini-documentary about her pregnancy.
- In the video, the still-pregnant Jenner can be seen cradling Chicago. "She looks completely different," Jenner says in the video. "She's so little."
- During the special moment, Jenner's BFF asks Kardashian if she's decided on a name. "I think we're gonna go with Chicago," Kardashian says.
- There were also other revelations made in the video, including insight into how motherhood had been her plan for a while. Her friends said she's actually wanted a baby since she was 15, and Woods gave fans a deeper insight into Jenner’s mindset.
- "When you're 20 years old, you're just figuring out your life," Woods says. "You don't know what you want, you're an indecisive teenager and you're just becoming a young adult, and there was one thing that your mom knew for sure, and that was you."
- Meanwhile, Jenner has not revealed her baby's name, but internet sleuths are pointing to a post momager Kris Jenner made on the day after her daughter was born (she was born February 1st): "So cute! One of my favorite @kyliecosmetics shades!! Posie K is launching as a limited edition trio set to celebrate the second anniversary! Feb 5 on KylieCosmetics.com," she wrote.
- Viewers think that the girl's name may be Posie or Mariposa, which is Spanish for butterfly.