Police were called to Tori Spelling's home on Thursday after a 911 caller claimed she was having a nervous breakdown, TMZ reports. She did not have a weapon, but reportedly behaved aggressively before police arrived.
Sources tell TMZ that Spelling called 911 herself on Wednesday to report a break in, but that it turned out to just be her husband, Dylan McDermott.
- In audio of Thursday's call obtained by The Blast, Spelling was described as a "female" with "possible mental illness." Police reportedly took a domestic violence incident report, and TMZ photographed McDermott chatting with cops outside their home.
- The police officers left in the afternoon on Thursday and Spelling was not arrested and did not meet the criteria for a mental evaluation.
- The 90210 alum and McDermott welcomed their fifth child together last March, and has suffered several financial scandals in the past few years.
- In November of 2017, she was ordered to appear in court over a $220K bill owed to City National Bank.
- Just before Spelling placed the call Wednesday, she was hanging with Bachelor alum Corinne Olympios, who shared a video of their time together on her Instagram story.
- She tells Entertainment Tonight that they were filming a Facebook digital cooking show, Secrets in the Sauce, and that Spelling seemed distant and "a little tired."
- “I was thinking, ‘Well, she does have five kids.’ She was saying it’s stressful, it’s a lot," she recalls. "Someone was joking around with her like, ‘Don’t go home yet, say you’re getting a manicure.’ She was like, ‘Oh my god, yeah right.'”