She's back! Luann de Lesseps is on the road to recovery after a stint in rehab and is ready to start filming Real Housewives of New York City again.
"It's good to be home," she tweeted Tuesday morning. "I'm doing great. Spending time with friends and family. Thanking everyone for you continued good wishes and support."
- The 52-year-old reunited with fellow cast-mates Ramona Singer, Bethenny Frankel, Dorinda Medley, Sonja Morgan, Carole Radziwell and Tinsley Mortimerin a since-deleted photo Singer shared on Instagram Tuesday.
- "The gang's all here!" Singer, 61, had written, adding the hashtag, "#reunited."
- Frankel also gave her a shout-out, tweeting: "Juicing, doing yoga, dry brushing, resting & nurturing a girlfriend on a much needed spa retreat. #justbreathe."
- A friend tells People that de Lesseps is "doing great and in good spirits. She's taking care of herself and is in a very positive state of mind."
- De Lesseps was arrested on December 24th and released the same day after allegedly attacking a police officer in Palm Beach who was trying to remove her from a hotel room that was not hers at the Colony Hotel.
- She reportedly pleaded not guilty to disorderly intoxication, battery on an officer, resisting arrest with violence and threatening a public servant.
- "After the events ... in Palm Beach, I am truly embarrassed," de Lesseps said in a statement as she checked herself into treatment shortly after the incident. "I have decided to seek professional guidance and will be voluntarily checking into an alcohol treatment center. I intend to turn this unfortunate incident into a positive life changing event. Once again, I sincerely apologize for my actions. I have the greatest respect for police officers and the job they do. My actions alleged in the police report do not reflect my core values and my law abiding character."
- RHONY is expected to return to Bravo for its 10th season this spring. The show will reportedly address her arrest on the upcoming season.