Talk about Kontroversial! Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Kim Kardashian West, with more than 105 million followers on Instagram alone, says she is taking a step back from social media in 2018.
The 37-year-old literally wrote the book on selfies (Selfish), and has built her $175 million empire on the strength of her presence on social media, apps and her own website.
- Kardashian West made the announcement on her website, writing that she wants to be "more in the moment." After she was robbed at gunpoint in Paris in October 2016 she disappeared from social media for three months, believing, she said at the time, that her omnipresence had made her vulnerable to attack.
- "I was Snapchatting that I was home and that everyone was going out," she said at the time. "I was Snapchatting that I was home and that everyone was going out.
- She and husband Kanye West share North, 4, and Saint, 2, and are expecting their third child via surrogate shortly.
- Meanwhile, after Christmas Kardashian West deleted her 25 Days of Christmas photos from Instagram feed. When asked why by concerned fans, she wrote on Twitter that it "was always the plan. I archieved [sic] them so my instagram feed vibe is back”.
- In other words, no family photos clogging up her artsy vibe.
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: http://bit.ly/2zU6dmV
Kim Kardashian West’s New Year’s Kiss: