Andy Dick has been fired from the indie film Raising Buchanan following accusations of sexual harassment and misconduct on-set, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Dick has been accused of the groping, nonconsensual kissing and /or licking of at least four people.
- He denies groping anyone, but tells THR that he's definitely licked people and has made some sexual propositions.
- "My middle name is 'misconduct.' They know what they signed up for," he said. "I didn't grope anybody. I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say good-bye and then licked them. That's my thing - I licked Carrie Fisher at a roast. It's me being funny. I'm not trying to sexually harass people."
- He continued, "I didn't grab anybody's genitals. Of course I'm going to proposition people. I'm single, depressed, lonely and trying to get a date. They can just say no, and they probably did and then I was done."
- THR also reports allegations that Dick appeared intoxicated during filming. Dick cops to taking more Xanax than prescribed, which made him "loopy" on set. Dick also noted that he defended Harvey Weinstein on-set, which may have contributed to the problem.
- “They were so incensed by what I was saying. People are so sensitive,” he said, without going into specifics on what he said.
- He adds that at age 51, he doesn't know the difference between harassment and flirting.
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: http://bit.ly/2zkSaLH
Watch Andy Dick Get Kicked Off of Jimmy Kimmel: