It's official! Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander got married over the weekend in Ibiza, sources tell People.
The lovebirds exchanged vows at La Granja farmstead resort in front of friends and family, sources tell the magazine. In photographs captured on Sunday by The Daily Mail, Vikander, 29, and Fassbender, 40, are wearing bands on their ring fingers.
- Before the ceremony, the pair was spotted hanging on the Spanish island Friday. Vikander was wearing a white, summery gown with matching sunglasses and Fassbender was showing off his abs in shorts and an unbuttoned shirt.
- They got to know each other during the shooting of 2016's The Light Between Oceans, in which Vikander played his wife.
- While promoting the movie, Vikander told Entertainment Weekly that she and Fassbender liked to keep their private life, just that: private.
- "I think we've made a clear statement that we keep certain things just between us," Vikander said. "It was very easy to unite, but that's quite personal."
- They made their public debut as a couple at the Golden Globes in 2016.