The mastermind of Kim Kardashian's Paris robbery has sent her an apology letter, according to multiple reports. Her legal team in France was given the letter written by Aaomar Ait Khedache (via the judge in her case, who it was actually mailed to).
The letter was handwritten in French. According to Gossip Cop, it reads: "After observing your emotion and realizing the psychological damages I inflicted, I decided to write to you, not to obtain from you some sort of indulgence. I want to come to you as a human being to tell you how much I regret my gesture, how much I have been moved and touched to see you in tears."
- He added: "Know that I fully sympathize with the pain you are enduring, your children, your husband, and your close ones. I hope that this letter will allow you to forget little by little the trauma that you suffered by my fault."
- During the robbery, which occurred during last year's Fashion Week in Paris, Kardashian was held at gunpoint and robbed of millions of dollars worth of property and jewels.
- The timing of the letter, in the lead-up to his trial, has raised eyebrows. According to TMZ, Kardashian is not buying the apology and believes it is just a bid for sympathy.
- Meanwhile, in much happier news, Kardashian confirmed the news that she and husband Kanye West are expecting their third child together via surrogate.
- In a tease for the upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, she FaceTimes with her sister Khloe and tells her the news.
- She says: "What happens every time I say, 'Guess what?' "
- Khloe responds: "Pregnant, or the person's pregnant."
- Kim responds: "We're having a baby!"
- The rumored pregnancies of her sisters Khloe and Kylie have not yet been confirmed.
Kim Flashes Back to Robbery on KUWTK: