Debbie Gibson and Alan Bersten were the second pair sent home from Season 25 of Dancing With The Stars last night. The two received the fewest number of votes combined from Monday and Tuesday's shows.
In addition to Gibson and Bersten, Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd were in the bottom two. Gibson received only 20 out of 30 points on Monday following her quickstep to Amy Stroup's "This Is My Time." On Tuesday's Latin Night, Gibson and Bersten performed an Argentine tango to Camila Cabello's "Havana." For her final performance, Gibson got 21 out of a possible 30 points. But it wasn't enough for the singer and Broadway actress. In the end, Gibson and Bersten were the second dancing pair to be sent home. As previously reported, Barbara Corcoran and Keo Motsepe were voted off during the first elimination.
"This show in this sort amount of time and this guy right here, I feel like I got my life back, so I am so thrilled and we're going to keep dancing," Debbie, who suffers from Lyme disease, said after her elimination.
As a result of her Lyme disease, Gibson was unable to participate in the spray tanning process because of the chemicals the product contains. "I have to be really careful," she explains. "Food sensitivities and chemical sensitivities are really big in Lyme disease."
CHECK IT OUT
Full Story: E!
Watch Debbie Gibson’s Final Performance on DWTS:
Here's How Everyone Scored Last Night:
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson: 25/30
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold: 24/30
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas: 24/30
- Vanessa Lachey and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 23/30
- Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko: 22/30
- Debbie Gibson and Alan Bersten: 21/30
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater: 21/30
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy: 20/30
- Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd: 19/30
- Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke: 19/30
- Derek Fisher and Sharna Burgess: 19/30
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: 18/30