Cha-ching! Sofia Vergara is the highest-paid television actress in the world for the third year in a row, according to Forbes.
The Modern Family star made a jaw-dropping $41.5 million over the last year, a quarter of which came from her Emmy-nominated role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett. The rest comes from endorsement and licensing deals with CoverGirl, Pepsi and other brands.
- "Our endorsement department is a well-oiled machine," Luis Balaguer, Vergara's manager and business partner for over 20 years, told Forbes. "Even now, our attention is on the people watching Modern Family and how to appeal to them outside of the show, too."
- In 2016 she garnered $43 million and in 2015, she tied for the top spot with Kaley Cuoco at $28.5 million.
- This year, Cuoco was second from the top with $26 million, primarily earned on The Big Bang Theory.
- Mindy Kaling and Ellen Pompeo were neck-and-neck at third, bringing in $13 million each.
- Combined, the world's 10 highest-paid TV actresses made $156.5 million between June 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017.