Ryan Seacrest helped create the global phenomena known as Keeping Up With the Kardashians, so to say he has an "in" with the family would be an understatement.
(He is still on board as executive producer of the show and all of its spinoffs).
- But, as the Kardashian–Jenners have proved time and again, family comes first for this crew.
- On Live With Kelly and Ryan on Monday, he and co-host Kelly Ripa were busy watching his iPhone for news from the pregnancy front.
- ICYMI: Kylie Jenner, 20, is reportedly pregnant. TMZ broke the news on Friday, and the entertainment world has been breathing into a brown paper bag since. Travis Scott is said to the father.
- Kris Jenner finally texted Seacrest during the broadcast, but she wasn't saying much. “Kris says Kylie’s not confirming anything,” he informed fans. “That’s the news from the family this morning. Kylie is not confirming anything.”
- Someone’s talking to People though. A source tells the mag that Kris is desperate to ensure the continued success of Kylie's lucrative cosmetics brand.
- "Kris is just trying to control what she can and make sure no one forgets Kylie is also a businesswoman," an insider says of Kris' reaction to the news that Kylie is expecting a little girl with Scott.
- According to Women's Wear Daily, Kylie Cosmetics raked in $420 million over 18 months.
- The source adds that Kylie's sisters-Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Kendall-are "all really happy for Kylie."
- Kylie and Scott started dating in April when she split from Tyga.
- Season 14 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on E!
ASK YOUR LISTENERS:
- Do you think Kylie will want to focus on her cosmetics empire now that she’s pregnant?
- Do you think she and Travis will stay together?
- Do you think Kris Jenner will be supportive to Kylie emotionally or just focused on her brand?
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: http://eonli.ne/2ftjbUW
Kelly & Ryan Freak Out About Pregnancy: