News flash, just in case you've been hiding under a rock all weekend: Kylie Jenner is reportedly pregnant!
The 20-year-old makeup mogul and reality television star is pregnant with her first child, according to multiple sources in multiple outlets. (TMZ broke the story).
- Jenner is reportedly due in February and rapper Travis Scott is the father. The baby is rumored to be a girl.
- Naturally, as with all things Kardashian-Jenner, the world has a lot of opinions about this. Many on Twitter bemoaned the fact that her pregnancy scoop is getting more attention than the devastating earthquake in Mexico and hurricane in Puerto Rico.
- One user wrote, "KYLIE JENNER IS PREGNANT ok now that I got your attention, the entire country of Mexico had a earthquake and A lot of people died," while another tweeted, "I honestly don’t care if kylie jenner is pregnant. I care more about the people in PR and Mexico. SEND HELP!"
- Blogger Perez Hilton also spoke out, uploading a video to his YouTube account in which he said: "In case you haven't been paying attention, Kylie Jenner has been dating rapper Travis Scott for what, um, 5 months, 6 months? And also, a reminder Kylie Jenner is 19 years old. Um, I love life, I love babies. If I were Kris Jenner, I would tell that girl to get an abortion!" Hilton has come under fire on social media for the suggestion.
- Several Twitter users were outraged by his comments, with one writing, "Perez Hilton's latest video which I refuse to watch (all I had to do was read the headline to know) is beyond disgusting." Another tweeted, "Why you telling a woman what to do with her body?"
- Meanwhile, Kylie's mom Kris Jenner braved the crowds on Saturday at Milan Fashion Week, telling reporters that she was surprised to wake up in Milan to her daughter's reported pregnancy but that "It wouldn't be the family if something didn't happen every single day."
- Jenner was out to support supermodel daughter Kendall, and when The Cut asked her about the news, she didn't address it directly, but did say, "You never know what is going to break at any moment," leading many to wonder if she meant that fans could expect an official pregnancy confirmation.
- The father-to-be also hit the scene, rolling into LIV nightclub in Miami late Friday night to perform. According to The Blast, the father of Kourtney Kardashian's children, Scott Disick, joined him for the party. He then popped up in Vegas to perform Saturday, where Kylie was photographed in town in a (very) baggy t-shirt.
- The Blast also noted that Kylie was seen out and about on Friday right after news of her pregnancy broke. She was seen at a winery in Malibu, but reportedly abstained from alcohol while partying with BFF Jordyn.
- Interestingly, Kylie's pregnancy news arrives on the heels of the news that her sister Kim Kardashian is expecting her third child with husband Kanye West via surrogate. The child is also due early next year, meaning they'll be cousin-sisters a la North and Penelope. (And yes, there is a conspiracy theory that Kylie is actually Kim’s surrogate).
- In another plot twist, Kylie's ex Tyga claimed to be father of her unborn baby in a now-deleted Snapchat post. "Hell nah that's my kid," the "Rack City" rapper, 27, allegedly captioned an article on Twitter revealing his ex-girlfriend's pregnancy news.
- The pair, who started dating in 2014, called it quits in April of 2017, when she and Scott got together.