Kylie Jenner is finally giving lip service to her voluminous kissers.
The reality star has been hounded by her lips' plump appearance for years now, and while she finally copped to getting them years ago, she wasn't speaking out about her motivation. Until now.
- On Sunday's episode of Life of Kylie, the Kylie Cosmetics mogul revealed the sad, but highly relatable, reason: some dude.
- “I was 15 and I was insecure about my lips… I [had] really small lips,” the star revealed to a therapist on the show. “It was like one of my first kisses and a guy was like, ‘I didn’t think you would be a good kisser because you have such small lips.'”
- She said that after that, she didn't feel "desirable or pretty."
- Jenner admits that first she turned to make-up.
- “I would over-line my lips with lip liner just to create the illusion of bigger lips,” she noted. “Finally I was like, ‘This lip liner isn’t doing it.'”
- That's when fillers came in. Now of course, those lips are the logo on her signature lip kits, which have brought in an estimated $420 million in retails sales since their November 2015 launch.