Gwyneth Paltrow may be an Oscar-winning, book-writing empire building powerhouse, but she still has plenty to learn in the romance department.
On a recent episode of the Girlboss Radio with Sophia Amoruso podcast, Paltrow told it like it is: "I've f-- up so many relationships, so many."
- Platonic relationships she can handle, Paltrow said. "I'm actually a pretty good friend, and a good sister and a daughter and a mother, but I'm at my potentially most vulnerable and f-- up in the romantic slice of the pie."
- Paltrow's most public and significant breakup was with her ex-husband and the father of her children, Apple, 13, and Moses, 11. She and rocker Chris Martin famously "consciously uncoupled" in March of 2014.
- Paltrow is currently dating Glee creator Brad Falchuk, but they keep their relationship shielded from the public eye for the most part.
- "It's taken me a lot of, a lot of work to get to the place where I have a good romantic relationship," she admitted.
- She added that to consider oneself truly successful in life, she believes having healthy relationships is essential.
- "So, if you don't have a good relationship with your partner, your children, your best friends, then I think it's very hard to claim success," she said, noting, "It makes life feel full and rich and happy, like the quality of your relationships dictate so much how your life feels, so for me that's the number one."
- Paltrow also previously dated Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck.