Kendall Jenner is not here for a bartender's claim on social media that she didn't tip. Jenner slapped back at Brooklyn hotspot Baby's All Right‘s claims that she failed to tip them over the weekend.
Jenner vented on Twitter, writing: “Damn, I guess next time we won’t tip in cash,” in response to a fan's Tweet on the subject.
- Baby's All Right posted a photo of her alleged receipt on Instagram Friday, which did not include a tip on the $24 tab.
- The photo has since been deleted, but not before causing a backlash on social media with users claiming the reality star is "cheap," despite her $17 million income.
- Jenner hit the bar to watch her rumored love interest A$AP Rocky perform.
- The model has been besieged by scandal this year. In April, a Pepsi ad she starred in was accused of trivializing the Black Lives Matter movement. Within a day of release, the ad was pulled.
- Then in June, a line of t-shirts she and her sister Kylie Jenner produced, which included images of them cropped over legendary rock and rap artists like Ozzy Osbourne and Tupac enraged the music community. The shirts were pulled as well.