Kristen Stewart's love life has always been the subject of intense media scrutiny. Perhaps because of that, the 27-year-old has often been reluctant to discuss her relationships, but in an interview with Harper's Bazaar U.K., she opens up.
She asserts that she has "been deeply in love with everyone" she's dated.
- “Did you think I was faking it?,” she asked. “I've always really embraced a duality. And really, truly, believed in it and never felt confused or struggling. I just didn't like getting made fun of."
- She has been reamed in the press. When Stewart dated her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, fans fell in love with them as a couple.
- But when it emerged, a few years into their relationship, that Stewart had began having an affair with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, the public turned on her.
- Since then, Stewart has dated women, including the singer St. Vincent and model Stella Maxwell. But she isn't closing the door on relationships with men, she says.
- “Yeah, totally. Definitely, some people aren't like that,” she says when asked about having a boyfriend some day. “Some people know that they like grilled cheese and they'll eat it every day for the rest of their lives. I want to try everything. If I have grilled cheese once I'm like, 'That was cool, what's next?’"
- In February, Stewart came out and said she was "gay" during a comedy sketch on Saturday Night Live.