Monday, April 16th
- We'll meet young aspiring musician Giorgia Lanzoni, who will be performing a song for us. She recently won a singing competition at the Barnhartvale Coffee House.
- The Y Healthy Kids Day is quickly approaching. We'll have details on what's being organized to celebrate the day.
- We head to the Paviliion Theatre for a sneak peak of 'Armstrong's War,' the last production of the season for Western Canada Theatre.
Tuesday, April 17th
- Cst. Sophie Winkels joins us to talk about the 'Garage 529' program.
- Crystal Becker joins us from Peak-A-Boo Beans for a mini fashion show.
- Get outside and be social this summer! Ron Bell joins us on the show to talk about learning how to lawn bowl.
Wednesday, April 18th
- The annual autism walk is quickly approaching. Organizer Tim Shoults and Chris Rose will have details.
- Pharmacist Missagh Manshadi joins with more important medical tips from Manshadi Pharmacy.
- We'll have the CFJC SPCA pet of the week.
Thursday, April 19th
- We get more healthy lifestyle tips from Nature's Fare.
- Gord Stewart returns to the show from the Big Little Science Centre.
- The Kamloops Players will join us to promote 2 one act plays.
Friday, April 20th
- Do you know someone who is an addict in recovery who wants to go back to school? Sian Lewis joins us from the Phoenix Centre to talk about the 'Out of the Ashes' Bursary.
- Artist Karla Pearce returns to the show.
- Cvetozar Vutev returns to the show to promote the Vivace Chorale and the Brandenburg Orchestra coming together for a concert, set for April 22nd.