Monday, October 16th
- Corrine Serink joins us from Ardeo Spa Salon with more valuable haircare and styling tips.
- We'll have your travel deals from Travelwise.
- We will learn about a Health and Wellness Open House, being organized by the Kamloops Aboriginal Friendship Society.
Tuesday, October 17th
- Corporal Jodi Shelkie joins us from the Kamloops RCMP.
- We are joined by Atish Patel in the kitchen from Scott's Inn & Restaurant.
- We meet a Kamloops woman who has earned the title of World Arm Wrestling League left-arm middleweight champ.
Wednesday, October 18th
- We talk FLU shots with Missagh Manshadi from Manshadi Pharmacy.
- We check out the trailer to 'Loving Vincent,' the latest film being screened at the Paramount Theatre for The Kamloops Film Society's Fall Film Series.
- We will have the CFJC SPCA Pet of the Week.
Thursday, October 19th
- .We get some details about the BC Winter Games coming to Kamloops in early 2018. Maryanne Bower and Games President Niki Remesz join us on the show.
- 'Basics for Babies' takes place at Hotel 540 on Friday, November 17th. Food Bank Executive Director Bernadette Siracky joins us with details of this year's event.
- Gord Stewart returns to the show from the Big Little Science Centre.
Friday, October 20th
- We are painting on the show with local artist Karla Pearce.
- Kamloops author Lorna Carleton joins us to talk about the teen book series she is writing ahead of a book signing at Chapters this coming weekend.