Walhachin family homeless after fire

By Tanya Cronin
October 15, 2015 - 1:09am

A Walhachin family is starting over with 'nothing' - after their home was reduced to rubble by fire last Thursday. The blaze was started by the furnace - and 'ripped' through the Allan family's home - destroying everything in its path. The family managed to escape unharmed - but only with the clothes on their backs. Now - residents are coming together to try and help the family rebuild their lives.

To help with donations for the Allan family - so that they can buy a trailer or rebuild a home on their property - log onto gofundme.com/allanfirefund 

Van Damsel competing for Peak Performance Project

Join the Discussion

We are happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.